Terms of Agreement
Code of Conduct
In using this Service, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not:
- Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Harass or stalk any other person;
- Harm or exploit minors;
- Distribute "spam";
- Collect information about others; or
- Advertise or solicit others to purchase any product or service within the Site (unless you are an official partner or advertiser and have a written agreement with us).
The Site owner has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the Service.
REGISTRATION: To fully use the the Service, you must register as a member by providing a user name, password, and valid email address. You must provide complete and accurate registration information and notify us if your information changes. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, the person whose email address is associated with the account must have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
USER NAME: We encourage you to use your real name. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, you must use the actual name of your organization. You may not use someone else's name, a name that violates any third party right, or a name that is obscene or otherwise objectionable.
ACCOUNT SECURITY: You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the Service.
You may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, "submit") any video, image, text, audio recording, or other work (collectively, "content") that:
- Infringes any third party's copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Contains sexually explicit content or pornography (provided, however, that non-sexual nudity is permitted);
- Contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group;
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence;
- Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent schemes, multi level marketing (MLM) schemes, get rich quick schemes, online gaming and gambling, cash gifting, work from home businesses, or any other dubious money-making ventures; or Violates any law.
While performing actions such as ordering a product or logging into accounts (e.g. blog, forums or the 'Customer Area') we store and track data including IP addresses, timestamps and other identifiers which you choose share with us.
Any information collected from our orders is used exclusively for notifications and the Google products we are working with to provide a better solution. We don't collect any information about your credit card because we do not process any of the payments on our server.
All the data resulted from your signup with us is never shared with anyone outside our company in any way, shape or form. Never. This applies to all and any data we gather.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
For example, browser cookies are used to store certain login details in order to speed up future logins. You can choose to turn off cookies by adjusting your browser's settings accordingly.
We operate an "implied consent" policy which means that we assume you agree with this usage.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Collected data is safely stored on our leased server(s) and is behind a firewall protection and managed by professionals in server-security.
You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. We never ask for your password, excepting of course the login forms from our website(s).
Use of Collected Data
Data such as name, email address which you provide during the signup process is only used in special circumstances such as customer support and other direct communications between us and yourself.
Other data collected during your browsing sessions and account logins may be used to:
- provide customer support;
- facilitate uninterrupted use of the customer-only services;
- improve the website experience;
- generate statistics on website usage;
- prevent hacking attempts on your accounts with us;
- send general notifications about the product (non-marketing; you can opt-out of this program);
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our products, services and website.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us.
We may contact your regarding promotional offers we believe you might be interested in at a rate of one email per month. If you don't want to receive such alerts, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
3rd party Services
We don't share your personal information with anyone. The following services we use to run our business receive at best only anonymous data from your browsing session. We currently use the following 3rd party services: Google Analytics (traffic analysis and optimization), Google AdSense, login with Google, Facebook and Twitter.
Data sent to Google Analytics is anonymous and includes browser type, location, language settings, page views, time/date.
You can request to have any stored data about your removed from our servers. This usually accompanies the termination of any contract between us and you. We remove all removable data both from our server(s) and the 3rd party services we use.
Data Deletion Instructions
In case you want to delete your videos and/or user data, please contact us at slauthor [@] slauthor.com with those details.